Information according to Article 13 of D.lgs. n.196/2003 “Personal data protection code” to visitors to the prodyver.it website, which address is www.prodyver.it, with the exclusion of external links.
According to art. 130, paragraph 4, of (D.lgs. 196/2003, Privacy Code as amended by Delegate Decree No.101/2018), your traditional and e-mail coordinates provided to us in the context of our previous business dealings will be used for sending communications or advertising material or for direct sales purposes.
The owner of the treatment is our company Prodyver Srl based in Via Arino 28, Dolo (VE), tel.041412499, fax 0415103013, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the above purposes, the above data may be made available to the following categories of persons appointed and/or managers: marketing/commercial office.
This site does not use and does not store user data for commercial purposes, except those voluntarily submitted on the contact form for information request.
The data collected through this site is divided into:
This data category includes the IP addresses used by users connecting to the site, the uniform resource identifier (URI) notation addresses of the requested resources, and other parameters connected to the http protocol and related to the user’s browser. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to check that it works properly. The data could be used to establish liability in the event of hypothetical cybercrime against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the message.
Legislative Decree No.196/2003, Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights.
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not-existence of personal data regarding him, and their communication in an intelligible form
- The data subject has the right to be informed about:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and the methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the help of electronic means ;
- the identifying details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectifying or, when it is of interest to the subject, data integration;
- the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- a declaration that the operations stated at the letters a) and b) have been made available, including their content, to whom the data has been disclosed or shared, except in the case where such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- to the processing of personal data concerning himself for legitimate resons, even if the processing is pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning himself for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling of for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
What are Cookies?
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies already on your computer and set almost all browsers to block their installation. If you choose this option, however, you will need to change some preferences manually each time you visit the site. To learn more, visit: AboutCookies.org .
Why cookies are used
Types of cookies used
We have classified the cookies we use based on their usage type in:
1) technical cookies: navigation cookies or session cookies and persistent cookies.
2) third parts cookies: Google Analytics
TECHNICAL COOKIES – Navigation or session cookies
They are used in order to transmit a communication on an electronic communication network, and strictly necessary to allow special required features that ensure the normal navigation and use of the website. These cookies can then be distinguished according to their persistence on the user’s terminal: those that are automatically deleted at the end of each navigation are called “session cookies” (browsing or session cookies); those that have a longer life, they are called permanent cookies.
We use navigation or session cookies to:
Avoid the use of other computer techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of users’ browsing
Manage personal preferences set by the user. The installation of these cookies does not require the user’s prior consent. The use of such cookies does not allow the acquisition of personal identifying data of the user. No personal user data is acquired by the site. Cookies are not used to transmit personal information. Please note that the user, through the configuration of his browser, can disable the operation of cookies at any time or he can be informed when receiving the cookies and deny consent to their sending. With the exception of automatically collected data (browsing data), the provision of other information through prepared forms or emails is free and spontaneous and failure to send can result only in a lack of satisfaction of any requests. The place of data retention is the Server of the provider that hosts this site for browsing data only, except cookies that are stored in your computers.
TECHNICAL COOKIES – Persistent cookies
Third-party cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as “google analytics”. The third party provides these services in exchange for information about your visit to our site. Also the third-party cookie suppliers have to comply with the relevant legislation. For this reason, we refer to the links of the third-party website web pages, where the user can find the forms of consent to cookies and their information. If the services are provided by indirect contacts with third parties, you will need to link the sites of the subjects acting as intermediaries between us and the same third parties. We use third-party cookies to collect information, in aggregate, about the number of users who visit the site itself. Cookies are not used to transmit personal information. This site does not in any case use profiling cookies, therefore no personal data of users is automatically acquired by the site, nor are systems used for tracking users.
BROWSER SETTINGS: HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
The “Help” section of the user’s browser should be able to help manage cookie settings. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings so that you will be informed about when they are sent. You can also delete cookies that have already been stored at any time, via your browser settings. More about cookies: http://www.allaboutcookie.org/
No personal user data is acquired by the site.
Cookies are not used to transmit personal information, nor are systems used for tracking users.
The use of such session cookies (which are not persistently stored on the user’s computer and vanish with the closure of the browser) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random server-generated numbers) necessary to enable safe and efficient site navigation.
The so-called session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other computer techniques potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal data identifying the user.
Optional data delivery
Except for browsing data, the user is free to provide personal data. Failure to do so may make it impossible to obtain what is required.
Rights of data subjects
Data subjects have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data by the controller, PRODYVER Srl – Via Arino 28 – 30031 Arino di Dolo (VE) – ITALY, tel: :39 / 041 412 499, or by writing to the following email address: email@example.com in order to to know its content and origin, check its accuracy or request its integration or update or rectification (Article 7 of Decree 196 of 2003).
According to the same article, the data subjects have the right to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.